Alaska is often referred to as the “Land of the Midnight Sun” and we like to maximize our summers, here are some ideas !
- Fishing (Pike, Burbot, Rainbows, Arctic Char, Dolly Varden, Salmon) Remember to have a fishing license.
- Boating and water sports (including tubing, wakeboarding, waterskiing, wakesurfing)
- Riding the trails on ATVs or UTVs
- Berry picking, Moose hunting, Hiking, Biking, Running
- Taking advantage of the warmth to ride scooters on roads
- Summer Library Activities & Reading Programs
- Swimming and Soaking up Rays (wear proper SPF)
- Mud Volleyball, 4th of July Festivities
The darkness does come, I like to earn my hot cocoa doing some of the following…
- Snowmobiling on the lake and winter groomed snow trails
- Skiing or Snowshoeing along the lake or trails
- Seeing all the Fireworks around New Years Eve and Day
- Checking out the Aurora Borealis/Northern Lights Shows
- Free skates at the Big Lake Lions Club Community Rec Center
- Ice Fishing, Dog Sledding, or
- Hot Cocoa, curling up with a book or watching a movie
Launching A Boat
How To Tie Off A Boat
Towing Behind A Boat
How To Relax At The Lake
EZ Dock in Action
How fun gets on the water. EZ Port revolutionized docking and launching with the original, drive-on PWC lift. Whether you are an experienced operator or just getting started, boarding and launching is a breeze, and is ideal for any size or brand of PWCs.
EZ PORT VXP
EZ Dock and the EZ Port 2i
We are a full marina, with a Showroom, Service Dept., Summer Boat Slips, Restaurant on site, JetSki Rentals, and Year Round Condos.