Keeping your boat high and dry has never been so easy. The EZ BoatPort is a simple and stable drive-on, drive- off method of docking for boats in a wide range of sizes up to 5,000 lbs.
Removable and changeable bunks can accommodate hull shapes from flat-bottoms to deep-Vs, making this the perfect choice for boats including skiffs, fishing boats, and jet boats. The EZ BoatPort is also available with side extensions for additional walkaround room and access to the sides of your boat for cleaning, maintenance, and covering.
- Self-floating chambers that move with the changing water levels – Makes porting much easier
- Flexible – Works with existing floating or fixed docks
- Adaptable – Can be used in as little as two feet of water
- Easy to use – No winching, cranking, or hoisting
- Two skid bunk options to fit a variety of hull shapes and sizes
- Up to three additional keel rollers for longer boats
- Supplemental flotation kit for added buoyancy
- Optional side extensions for additional walkaround room
- Flip-up front cleat to secure the boat to the port
With the EZ Dock EZ Kayak Launch, docking and launching your kayak or canoe has never been easier. The innovative new one-piece design, complete with built-in launch-assist paddle notches make this the smartest way to stay dry while entering and exiting your watercraft. And with the ability to connect with our standard and low profile dock sections (as well as
any other traditional docks) the new EZ Kayak Launch can be installed virtually anywhere! Whether you are an experienced kayaker or just getting started, you will feel confident and stable using our new launch.
- Comfort – Allows users a stable and dry entry to water
- Ease of use – Launch-assist paddle notches for support in kayak entry and exit
- Flexibility in design – Ability to connect to virtually any dock (EZ Dock, traditional wood docks, and more)
Kayak Launch Accessories
You can add convenient accessories including a Handrail System that makes it easier to port stand up paddleboards, canoes, or two-person kayaks, and a Slide Bunk Kit that protects the bottom of some watercraft as well as the port itself. You can also add our Kayak Storage Straps to securely store your kayak right against the launch.
A first in the industry, the EZ Launch Accessible Transfer System for kayaks and canoes provides individuals
with disabilities accessibility that exceeds the minimum requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The easy-to-use transfer bench and transfer slide boards allow users to simply sit, slide over, and drop down, then use the side rails to pull off or back on. The customizable system is ideal for people of ALL abilities, providing extra stability launching and docking a kayak or canoe.
- Guide rails for easy access in and out of the water
- Launch rollers for easy movement of the watercraft
- Transfer bench with two heights for easy transfer from wheelchairs
- Transfer slide boards with two heights for differing watercraft sizes
- Perfect for high traffic, public use